You can be heard more easily under the noise than above it.
- I'll Take Manhattan, Sidney Sheldon

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bad Drivers





I drive to work and gets stuck in the slow-moving traffic almost daily which gives me plenty of time to observe and decide who are the bad drivers.

I don’t’ consider myself a bad driver as I don’t…..

- Hog the fast lane and refuse to shift lane although I am causing a long lane of slow moving traffic behind me.

- Tailgate the car in front of me which may result in my car hitting his bumper if he brakes suddenly due to slow traffic in front.

- Cut into the next lane without signaling or signaling and cutting into the next lane immediately without considering the speed of the car in the next lane causing the driver to apply his emergency brake which might cause a collision.

- Drive slowly and allow cars from the next lane to keep cutting in and queue jumpers to come into the lane when there is long lane of slow moving traffic behind.

- Keep braking although the road is clear which causes the driver behind me to also brake to avoid hitting me.

Happy and Safe Driving and don't forget it is
 better to lose one minute in life than to lose life in a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment