You can be heard more easily under the noise than above it.
- I'll Take Manhattan, Sidney Sheldon

Monday, August 26, 2013

Daily Gratitude Log 12

Gratitude Challenge: 
Take Action on Your Plan from Day 11!








For today's challenge, I am supposed to take action on the things I have listed in Day 11's challenge which I have taken for granted.

My challenge not take mom for granted would not be easy to accomplish as mom tends to take charge when it comes to cooking the meals.  Sometime, even though,  I have told her that I would be cooking lunch, she would prepare the ingredients by cutting all of them ready for me to cook.   So I would really have to take charge and get her out of the kitchen when I am cooking the meal.   I also plan to take her out for a meal whenever I have the chance and not just wait for special occasions. 

I remembered that my friend's birthday would be in October.  I plan to give her a surprise call to wish her on her special day instead of just posting on her Facebook. 

Conserving water is an on-going project and I will try my best not to waste water.   Water used for washing my clothes will be reused to flush the toilet. 

  

3 Things I am Grateful for Today...


(i) my yoga teacher for not teaching the intense shoulder stretching poses after I told him that I am having shoulder pain before the start of the class
(ii) getting early to class and spending time catching up with one of my yoga teacher before the class. 
(iii) receiving a prompt email reply to a query at work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment