You can be heard more easily under the noise than above it.
- I'll Take Manhattan, Sidney Sheldon

Friday, August 23, 2013

Daily Gratitude Log 9

Gratitude Challenge: 
Share Something You Are Grateful With Someone








Today's challenge on sharing something you are grateful with someone is a task that I have been doing since I discovered yoga in my life.  When I started practicing yoga, I  created my blog, "I am a Yoga Kaki" as I wanted to share my yoga journey and hope that it will inspire my readers to take up yoga.  I write about my yoga practice as well as share articles about yoga in my blog.   I have also set up a "I am a Yoga Kaki" page on Facebook where I share photos of inspiring yogis and whenever I find an article that is very inspiring, I will share it on my page.  


Social media has allowed me to share everything that is meaningful in my life as I am always sharing things, photos and events on Facebook and Instagram with my family and friends.


3 Things I am Grateful for Today...



and


No comments:

Post a Comment