You can be heard more easily under the noise than above it.
- I'll Take Manhattan, Sidney Sheldon

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Daily Gratitude Log 7

Gratitude Challenge: 
Give Thanks to Yourself 










How time flies?  Today is already day 7 of the 14-day Gratitude Challenge.  Today's challenge is to give thanks to myself which is not an easy task to write about as Asians are quite shy about receiving compliments, what more, I now have to tell the world what I am grateful for about myself.  

However, I am grateful to be given this opportunity to write about the good things about me.   Firstly, I believe I am a good daughter as I have always put my family above everything else.  I am also a good friend as I don't give away confidences and will offer my help to the best of my ability.  I am kind and sincere and I believe that when I  helped others, I am also helping myself.  I believe in karma.."do good and be good".   I am always glad to share information with my friends and colleagues as I believe that "sharing is caring". 

I have learned to get out of my comfort zone, to take risks and go after what I want which has been inspired by the quote below.  


I am happy with my life and would not exchange it with anyone else as everyone has their own problems.  I have learned to laugh at myself and not to worry about things which might not happen and finally, I love myself for who I am. 

3 Things I am Grateful for Today....


(i)  that I joined this challenge as It has enable me to start writing again. 
(ii) that there were no problems in the internal audit check on my unit today. 
(iii) a hot meal for my dinner which was bought at a stall near my house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment