You can be heard more easily under the noise than above it.
- I'll Take Manhattan, Sidney Sheldon

Friday, August 16, 2013

Daily Gratitude Log 2

Gratitude Challenge:  Give Thanks to Your Food








Today, I had dinner together with mom as I was able to reach home early due to the smooth traffic.  Mom made Chicken Wine Soup which she added in a bottle of Essence Chicken.   She also made a dish of Stir-fried French Beans with Vegetable Fish Balls.  I am not able to post a picture of the food as the challenge was only posted in the Personal Excellence website after I had my dinner  (due to the time difference).

Anyway, I would like to give thanks to the delicious food prepared by my mom which I enjoyed very much.



3 Things I am Grateful for today...




(i) for my colleague who shared the cost of the Marshmallow Crispy Squares which was on offer - buy one free one, by taking one box while I took the other.   
(ii) for the friendly lady from UNITEN who took my call and gave me the information I requested for my work without any hesitation. 
(iii) for the refreshing shower due to the hot day.

No comments:

Post a Comment